marți, 2 august 2011

Iggy Pop died long time ago

When I first heard about Iggy and The Stooges having a gig in Romania, I said I definitely had to go. So it's set on Aug. 27th, in Tg. Mureș (Peninsula Fest). But then I found out about the lineup and it instantly caused me nauseas and dizziness..stroke me in the head like 20 000 bricks per second.

As the official website http://www.peninsula.ro/?artist  confirms:

aug. 27: Iggy & the Stooges * Chase & Status and MC Rage * Nick Warren * Subscribe * Şuie Paparude * Moby Dick * Anima Sound System * Vad Fruttik * Alvin és a Mókusok * Luna Amară * Horace Dan D * Goranga&Missile * AIM

I'm like WHAT IN THE NAME OF SATAN IS THIS?

Chase & Status and MC rage - electronic fucking shit
Nick Warren - house DJ sonofabitch
Șuie Paparude - the major bullshit of all times
Anima Sound System - electronic. causethatsallwhattheyknow
 Luna Amară? - ??? what the fuck?
Horace dan d, Goranga & what?
AIM, Subscribe, Moby DICK - i don't know, at least they don't use the synth, not a big fan anyway

It's sad to me that it actually came to the point where bullshit got all mixed up with something that I though it was pure and real as it once used to; back in the seventies, when Iggy Pop was first performing the songs on Raw Power and everything was different. No interfering in any way with this stupid electronic crap that today, however, didn't stop him to share the scene with. And it's not the first time. He's gone with the trends, Iggy Pop is just an image, just a picture of what he once was. It's not about the age, it's about attitude. He's turned everything to profit. And I hate when that' s happening.

Times have changed and I know it's gonna get worse, until people won't have to play their instruments anymore, and the vocalists will be voiceless, and the audience will gather robots... It's already happening, don't you see?

Whatever...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu